Women’s healthcare begins with encouragement and education when required to make healthy lifestyle choices and maintain optimum health.
- Family planning
- Fertility counseling
- Sexual health and screening
- Regular screening for PAP smears
- Breast checks/self-examination/mammograms when appropriate
- and later menopause management.
- We also encourage regular screening for risk factors for heart disease,
- osteoporosis, stroke and diabetes.
Dr Thomas Hinton
Dr Thomas Hinton is a full time GP at Hillside. Dr Hinton has an interest in all aspects of general medicine and is taki...Dr Thomas Hinton
Dr Deepti Prasad
Deepti has interests in family medicine, paediatrics, women’s health and emergency medicine. MBBS AMC DCH FRACGP...Dr Deepti Prasad
Dr. Marlene Wessels
Marlene has an interest in all aspects of family medicine with special interests in children & womens health. MB ChB...Dr. Marlene Wessels